Steps for a Simple and Stress-Free Lease Return
Has your Honda CR-V lease near Painesville come to an end? Are you looking to switch it up and trade that Honda Civic lease in for a different model? It’s easy to make your Honda lease return at Honda of Mentor!
- Clear any personal information or data stored on the vehicle’s infotainment systems
- Collect and get ready to turn in all sets of keys, manuals, attachments, or accessories that came with your Honda
- Check all tires to ensure that they match and are of comparable quality to the vehicle’s original tires.
- Remove all personal belongings from your vehicle and put the owner’s manual in the glove box
- Bring your vehicle in (or let us know you’re coming with the form on this page)
Honda Lease End Options
There are multiple options for you once you end your Honda Ridgeline lease or any other Honda lease:
- Return your current Honda and lease or finance a new vehicle.
- Purchase the Honda that you’ve been leasing.
- Ask to extend your lease by requesting a one-time six-month extension.
- Turn in your vehicle, pay any remaining fees, and take your next steps somewhere else.
What Could Impact Your Honda Lease Return?
- Missing manuals, keys, or associated devices
- Mileage above your leasing contract
- Holes, tears, burns, stains, or strong odors
- Scratches, chips, dents, pits, rust, holes, or cracks in exterior surfaces
- Cracked or damaged windows, antennae, or exterior trim
- Damage to the vehicle’s frame or alignment
- Damage due to poor quality or incomplete repairs
- Tire treads of less than ⅛ of an inch in depth at their lowest point
Can You Swap a Lease For a New One?
It’s possible to swap a lease for a new lease of similar value, even if your lease isn’t over yet. However, you’ll still have to meet your current lease’s contractual terms. It’s possible you’ll have to pay off both leases month-to-month. Our finance experts can help you decide if this is an option for you.
Usually, it’s expensive to swap a lease before it’s over. That’s why most Eastlake drivers prefer to wait until the end of their lease. Once your contract is up, swapping a lease for another model is as easy as choosing a Honda and letting us know you want to lease it.
We’re Experts on Honda Leasing
As your Honda lease return center, we’re proud to be your best leasing resource in Mentor! Visit us today to see what we can do for you, or if you’ve got any questions, contact us today.