Build and Price Your Honda
Loading... please wait.
Open Today! Sales: 9am-7pm | Contact Us: Call sales Phone Number440-379-8639
How to Build and Price Your Honda with our Mentor, OH Dealership
Use our simple online form to build your Honda, get a price quote, and submit your order with our dealership near Painesville, Ohio! All you’ll need to do is select your preferred model and go through the options list in order to finalize your build. When you build and price a Honda with our team, we’ll place your order with the factory and let you know as soon as the model is available to drive home—and we’ll also be able to answer any questions you have at any and all stages of the process.
Steps for How to Build a Honda
If you’re ready to build and price your Honda, just take these steps:
- Pick out the model that feels like the best fit. If you’re still exploring your options, our Honda research guides can be very helpful.
- Select the trim level that fits your budget and satisfies your needs. Options can vary from trim to trim, so don’t hesitate to see what’s available with multiple different options.
- You’ll also need to select your preferred engine, along with your preferred interior and exterior colors.
- In the event that packages and options are offered with your chosen model and trim, you’ll be able to explore and select your favorites here.
- Review your selections, and submit the form by providing us with some contact information. We’ll follow up immediately with a pricing quote, and you can reach out at any time to review the build and price of your Honda.
We’ll submit your order to the appropriate factory right away—so don’t wait to apply for financing! We’ll keep you updated with any status changes that are impacting your order, but you can also contact us at any time with your questions. It should take the factory around two to three months to build your Honda and deliver it to our dealership, but the real timeline may vary depending on factors that are outside of anyone’s control. While you wait for your vehicle to arrive, you can learn all about caring for your vehicle at home in Willoughby or Eastlake.