2022 Honda Pilot Dimensions
Families from all over the Painesville area rely on the Honda Pilot day-in and day-out, and it’s not at all difficult to see why. The 2022 Honda Pilot dimensions allow this SUV to accommodate three full rows of passengers, with plenty of room for cargo left over. And, although this model is certainly large and spacious, clever design details allow it to do more with less. As a result, it remains agile and maneuverable on the roads of Mentor and beyond!
Dimensions of the Honda Pilot: Passenger Space
The 2022 Honda Pilot seating capacity varies depending on which trim you select. Sport, EX-L, Special Edition, and TrailSport models all seat up to eight. The Touring trim comes standard with seating for eight, but offers optional second-row captain’s chairs that reduce your total capacity to seven. If you opt for either the Elite or the Black Edition model, those second-row captain’s chairs come standard.
With this in mind, take a closer look at the 2022 Honda Pilot dimensions to see if it’s right for your needs:
- Headroom (front/middle/rear): 40.1 inches / 40.2 inches / 38.9 inches
- Legroom (front/middle/rear): 40.9 inches / 38.4 inches / 31.9 inches
- Total Passenger Volume: 152.9 cubic feet
- Shoulder Room (front/middle/rear): 62 inches / 62 inches / 57.6 inches
- Hiproom (front/middle/rear): 59.1 inches / 57.3 inches / 44.6 inches
Since the second row offers more than 38 inches of legroom, it’s certainly suitable for adults and older teens. The third row, with nearly 32 inches of legroom, is more spacious than the third row of many competitors. With that said, it’s best left to children and younger teens.
Dimensions of the Honda Pilot: Cargo Space
Whether you’re running errands by yourself or traveling through Willoughby with a cabin full of passengers, you’ll have plenty of space for cargo inside the cabin. Both rear rows of seating can fold completely flat at a moment’s notice, so you can easily make adjustments when you’re out and about. Here’s how things measure up:
- Cargo Space (behind 1st row): Up to 109 cubic feet
- Cargo Space (behind 2nd-row): Up to 55.9 cubic feet
- Cargo Space (behind 3rd row): Up to 18.5 cubic feet
Dimensions of the Honda Pilot: Length, Width, Height, Weight
The Honda Pilot is a large, three-row SUV, and interested Eastlake-area drivers have every reason to wonder about how it will fit inside a garage, or in public parking spaces. Rest assured that the Pilot has been designed to offer plenty of space without compromising on everyday usability or versatility.
Here’s what you should know about the exterior dimensions of the Honda Pilot:
- Honda Pilot Length: 196.5 inches
- Honda Pilot Wheelbase: 111.0 inches
- Honda Pilot Height: 70.6 inches
- Honda Pilot Width: 78.6 inches
- Honda Pilot Track Width: 66.3 inches (Front/Rear)
- Honda Pilot Ground Clearance: 7.3 inches
- Honda Pilot Curb Weight: Variable, between 4030 and 4319 pounds
- Honda Pilot Weight Distribution (2WD): 57.4% / 42.6% (Front/Rear)
- Honda Pilot Weight Distribution (AWD): 56.4% / 43.6% (Front/Rear)
Continue Your Research with Honda of Mentor!
Whether you’re interested in the Honda Pilot color options or the Honda Pilot towing capacity, our team is prepared to help you take the next steps with confidence. Once you’ve seen enough, let us know that you’re ready to get behind the wheel and experience the new Honda Pilot for yourself!
Explore Available Honda Pilot Offers
More from Honda of Mentor
When you’re ready to take on Painesville adventures with confidence, the new Honda model lineup has you covered. Many modern Honda vehicles come equipped with outstanding safety technology so you can have extra confidence in your safety when you’re behind the wheel. As you research Honda vehicles, you’ll find that many of them feature…
The 2023 Honda Accord is here and it’s ready to bring some comfort to your Painesville adventures. While there are many benefits to purchasing a new Honda Accord, such as the Honda Service Pass which includes 2 years/20,000 miles of complimentary maintenance (whichever comes first), one of the main advantages is the spaciousness that…
The new vehicle lineup from Honda provides an excellent selection of models if you’re looking for something that’s comfortable and efficient. However, if you want the most amount of room for your Painesville travels with your family, you’ll want to consider the 2023 Honda Pilot. The new Honda Pilot features an incredible amount of…